"Pour moi la musique c'est le moyen de briser la solitude" (Lhasa de Sela)
domenica 19 settembre 2010
Gil Evans Orchestra - Live in Milano, Firenze, Lugano / 1986
01) BOOGIE STOP SHUFFLE (Charles Mingus) Milano (IT), 5/5/1986
02) SUBWAY (Pete Levin) Firenze (IT), 7/5/1986
03) GOODBYE PORK PIE HAT (Charles Mingus) Milano (IT), 5/5/1986
04) VOODOO CHILE (Jimi Hendrix) Milano (IT), 5/5/1986
05) HERE COME DE HONEY MAN (D. Heyward - G. Gershwin - I. Gershwin) Lugano (CH), 3/5/1986
06)ELEVEN (Miles Davis - Gil Evans) Milano (IT), 5/5/1986
Stanton Davis, Miles Evans, Shunzo Ono: trumpet, flugelhorn John Clark: french horn George Lewis: trombone Howard Johnson: tuba, baritone sax, bass clarinet Bill Evans: soprano and tenor sax Chris Hunter: soprano and alto sax, flute Gil Evans: piano, electric piano Pete Levin: synth Hiram Bullock: guitar Mark Egan: electric bass Danny Gottlieb: drums from a "not for sale" cd originally attached to the italian magazine "MUSICA JAZZ"(NT1001)
All files are actually active for download. If you find any of them deleted, please, leave a comment or e-mail meand I'llre-upload. Thank you.
This blog is merely to share ROIOs (recordings of indeterminate origin) and out-of-print records. However, if you're an artist (or a legal representative of an artist) and you don't want your ROIOs shared freely among your fans here, please post a comment or send me an email and the recording in question will be taken down!